- Identification of Nonparametric Simultaneous Equations Models with a
Residual Index Structure,
with Steve Berry, Econometrica, forthcoming. Supplemental Material (genericity)
- Complementarity without Superadditivity,
with Steve Berry, Michael Katz, and Mark Israel, Economics Letters, 151, February 2017, pp. 28-30.
- Identification in Differentiated Products Markets ,
with Steve Berry, Annual Review of Economics, 8, October 2016, 27-52.
- Identification in Differentiated Products Markets Using Market Level Data,
with Steve Berry, Econometrica, 82 (5), September 2014, pp. 1749-1798.
- Connected Substitutes and Invertibility of Demand,
with Steve Berry and Amit Gandhi, Econometrica, 81 (5), September 2013, pp. 2087-2111.
- Recent Offshore Oil and Gas Lease Bidding: A Progress Report,
with Ken Hendricks and Rob Porter, International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Papers and Proceedings, 28 (4), July 2010, pp. 390-396 2010.
- On the Empirical Content of Quantal Response Equilibrium, with Ali
Hortaçsu and Grigory Kosenok, American Economic Review, 98 (1), March 2008,
- Nonparametric Approaches to Auctions, with Susan Athey, in J.
Heckman and E. Leamer, eds., Handbook of Econometrics, Vol. 6A, Elsevier,
2007, ch. 60, pp. 3847-3965.
- Empirical Models of Auctions, with Susan Athey, in Richard
Blundell, Whitney Newey, and Torsten Persson, eds., Advances in Economics and
Econometrics, Theory and Applications: Ninth World Congress, Volume II,
Cambridge University Press, 2006, Ch. 1, pp. 1-45.
- Inference with an Incomplete Model of English Auctions,
with Elie Tamer, Journal of Political Economy, 111 (1), February 2003, pp. 1-51.
- Auctions with Private Uncertainty and Resale Opportunities, Journal
of Economic Theory, 108 (1), January 2003, pp. 72-110.
- Identification of Standard Auction Models, with Susan
Athey, Econometrica, 70 (6), November 2002, pp. 2107-2140.
- Managed Care Incentives and Inpatient Complications, with
Rebecca M. Stein, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 11 (1), Spring
2002, pp. 37-79.
- Symmetric Separating Equilibria in English Auctions, with
Sushil Bikhchandani and John G. Riley, Games and Economic Behavior, January 2002,
38 (1), pp. 19-27.
- Auctions with Resale Markets: An Application to U.S. Forest
Service Timber Sales, American Economic Review, June 2001, 91 (3),
- Partial Pooling at the Reserve Price in Auctions with Resale
Opportunities, Games and Economic Behavior, November 2000, 33 (2), pp. 231-248.