Samuel C. Park, Jr. Professor Emeritus of
Professor Srinivasan is currently on
leave from Yale University (until June 2012)
He is currently teaching at: the
National University of Singapore
at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public
Professor Srinivasan's email there is: firstname.lastname@example.org
After June 2012, you may reach him at:
Economic Growth Center, Yale University
27 Hillhouse Avenue, P.O. Box 208269
New Haven, CT 06520-8269
Office telephone: (203) 432-3703
Office fax: (203) 432-6167
Unpublished Papers (portable document format)
- China and India: Economic
Performance, Competition and Cooperation: An Update, February 2004
- The Future of the Global
Trading System, April 2004.
- Globalization, Growth and the
Poor (with Jessica Seddon Wallack), October 2003.
- India in the Doha Round, September
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation
and Growth, August 2003.
Economy: Current Problems and Future Prospects, July 2003.
- Indian Economic
Reforms: A Stocktaking, June 2003
- Privatization, Regulation
and Competition in the Indian Subcontinent, June 2003.
- The Cost of
Hesitant and Reluctant Globalization, June 2003.
- Economic Reforms and Global Integration, January 2002.
- Analytical and Regulatory Issues in the
Competition for Private Investment Between and Within Developing Countries, January
- Preferential Trade Agreements with Special Reference
to Asia, January 2002.
- Trade and Poverty in the Poor Countries, with Jagdish
Bhagwati, December 2001.
- Integrating India with the World Economy: Progress,
Problems and Prospects, November 2001.
- The TRIPS Agreement: A Comment Inspired by Frederick Abbott's
Presentation, November 2000.
- Comments on Alan V. Deardorff, "Tariffication in
Services," November 2000.
- India's Fiscal Situation: Is a Crisis Ahead?, May
Economic Growth Center Discussion Papers (portable document format)
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Econ 300 - International Trade: Theory and Policy
- Econ 730 - Economic Development I